Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
– We had to change our audition dates to May 2 and May 3 starting at 6 pm at Malta Ave School.
– Please let Mike Gatzendorfer at email@example.com know what day works for your child to come and audition, May 2 or May 3. A few days before the auditions, you will receive an audition schedule, providing a time to arrive for the audition on the chosen audition date.
– The parent meeting will be held at the BARC Building on May 4 starting at 6 pm.
o Rehearsal schedules and important forms and documents will be handed out at this meeting. This is also a great time to meet BARC’s new Executive Director, Nora Osuchowski
– Callbacks will be on Friday, May 5 at Malta Ave. Not everyone gets a callback, however, that doesn’t mean those students are not in the cast.
– The final cast list will be posted on the BARC Theatre website on Saturday, May 5 by 3 pm.
o Students who are not placed in the cast will become a part of the production crew.
– Everyone auditioning is required to sing the song provided in their audition packet, as well as, read on the monologue provided.
– Please do not fill out the audition scoring form, which is page 2 of the audition packets.
– We are asking everyone to provide a headshot (photo of student’s face).